GWR Tool Van 66
This vehicle was built by the Great Western Railway at Swindon in 1921. It is a four wheel tool van which ran as part of a breakdown train with a sister vehicle, having a corridor connection at one end specifically for this purpose. 66 was allocated to Taunton when new. After withdrawal from departmental service on British Rail in the 1970s 66 was brought to the SVR. Purchased by its current owner the GWR 813 Preservation Fund in 1985 it is on loan to the BRCT for use as a sales and fundraising van.